Kaminak Gold Corp.: Announces Voting Results of Annual General Meeting
A summary of voting results relating to the re-election of the Company's Board can be found below.
|Name||Votes "For"||% For||Votes Withheld||% Withheld|
|Ms. Eira M. Thomas||82,500,964||99.87||%||106,202||0.13||%|
|Mr. John Robins||82,462,624||99.82||%||144,542||0.18||%|
|Mr. James Paterson||55,635,924||67.33||%||26,971,242||32.67||%|
|Mr. D. Bruce McLeod||58,006,952||70.2||%||24,600,214||29.80||%|
|Mr. Richard Hall||58,011,552||70.21||%||24,595,614||29.79||%|
|Mr. Bradley Blacketor||82,478,834||99.84||%||128,332||0.16||%|
|Mr. Richard Williams||82,448,009||99.81||%||159,157||0.19||%|
In addition, Kaminak shareholders also voted in favour of ratifying and approving:
- Davidson & Company LLP as the Company's auditors with 84,326,582 (99.88%) total votes cast "For" and 103,405 (0.12%) total votes "Withheld";
- the Company's three share-based compensation plans whereby the Company is authorized to grant a maximum of 10% of its issued and outstanding common shares at the time of grant amongst the three plans (a total of 3,339,819 common shares held by directors, officers and their associates were excluded from the following vote totals):
- Amended and Restated Option Plan (the "Option Plan") with 52,335,287 (66.00%) total votes cast "For" and 26,932,060 (34.00%) total votes "Against";
- the Restricted Share Unit Plan ("RSU") with 78,352,886 (98.85%) total votes cast "For" and 914,461 (1.15.00%) total votes "Against"; and,
- the Deferred Share Unit Plan ("DSU") with 78,354,816 (98.85%) total votes cast "For" and 912,531 (1.15%) total votes "Against".
Kaminak's Board would like to thank the Company's shareholders for their continued support.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of Kaminak
Eira Thomas, President and CEO
Kaminak Gold Corp.
For further information about Kaminak Gold Corporation or this news release, please visit our website at www.kaminak.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Kaminak Gold Corp.
Tony Reda, Vice-President of Corporate Development
Toll free 1.844.646.4520 or directly at 604.646.4534