Crusader Resources Limited: Juruena Gold Presentation - Path to Production
Current Resources & Development Strategy
- Initial development in a recognised mining district with the potential to host multiple projects of significantly larger scale.
- Target high-grade, close to surface ounces
- Allow for small, highly profitable start-up production-Scoping Study to be completed Q4 2016
- Cashflow to fund larger expansion
Juruena - Jewel of the Alta Floresta Gold Belt
- Location -Alta Floresta Gold Belt -Central Brazil
-- Extensive granite/felsic volcanic belt stretching ~400km east-west with multiple intrusive & extrusive events identified
-- 7Moz produced 1979-1997 from 40 documented gold discoveries (DNPM)
- CAS controls 100% of 2 key areas->500koz produced!
-- Juruena -closest to production
-- 20,000 strong garimpeiro workforce -1980s
-- Only 4 of initial 16 targets tested -178koz @ 12 g/t
- Novo Astro -Garimpeiros (artisanal) mining centre
-- 5km wide circular soil anomaly potentially multi-million ounce intrusion related gold deposit
-- Rockchips - 264g/t Au and 101.7 g/t Au
-- Alluvial gold mining active ~40 years by local Brazilian garimpeiros. (Ongoing today)
-- Comparisons to +10Moz targets
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Crusader Resources Limited:
Crusader Resources Ltd. (ASX:CAS) (Crusader) is a minerals company focussed on the identification, acquisition, development and operation of projects in Brazil. Crusader believes that Brazil is a vastly underexplored country with high potential for the discovery of world class mineral deposits. The company has already acquired a diverse portfolio of projects including gold, iron ore, tin, tungsten and uranium and continues to utilise its strong networks in Brazil to identify new opportunities.
Crusader is characterised by a tight corporate structure and features an experienced board of directors who are strongly focussed on the success of
Crusader Resources Ltd.
Mr. Rob Smakman Managing Director
Brazil Office (Brazil): +55-31-2515-0740
Mr. Paul Stephen Executive Director
Australia Office (Aus): +61-8-9320-7500
Mr David Tasker
Professional Public Relations