CRU 22nd World Aluminium Conference 2017 at the Marriot in London
Now in its 22nd year, the conference regularly attracts over 200 delegates from around the world to discuss the key issues facing the industry. This year's conference will address sustainability in the aluminium sector, focusing on how environmental and economic strategies interact and the business opportunities created. Plus, you'll get an expert update on the outlook for markets, prices and premiums.
In addition to the two and a half days of topical conference programming, the 2017 conference sees the introduction of two, hands-on, practical workshops, to give you even more value.
ABN Newswire readers can save 10% off the delegate rate! Enter code ABN10 at checkout!
Register now at the following link:
Speakers at World Aluminium 2017 include:
- Michael A. Bless, President, Chief Executive Officer and Director, Century Aluminum (NASDAQ:CENX)
- Erika Ahlqvist, Executive Vice President, Communication & CSR, SAPA
- Goksal Gungor, General Manager, Assan Aluminyum
- Christopher Robert Smith, President, Ma'aden Rolling Company
- Andrew Wood, Group Executive Strategy & Development, Alumina Ltd. (ASX:AWC)
- Torbjorn Sternsjo, Senior Vice President Technology & Business Development, Granges AB
- Senior Executive, Norsk Hydro ASA (SWX:NHY)
- Christopher Beauman, Senior Adviser, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Max Layton, Managing Director, Commodities Research, Global Investment Research, Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS)
- David Wilson, Director, Metals Research and Strategy, Citi Research
- Vivienne Lloyd, Base Metals Analyst, Macquarie Group (ASX:MQG)
- Tolga Egrilmezer, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Rio Tinto (ASX:RIO)
- Andrew Kenningham, Global Chief Economist, Capital Economics
Download the 2017 Conference brochure at the following link:
Key Topics Include:
- Can large markets in low carbon and high recycled material content be created beyond castings and cans?
- Would a premium for green aluminium be achievable or does the benefit lie in market creation?
- Is China on a path to rolled products dominance?
- Barriers to Chinese exports: Will the WTO case re-shape global aluminium trade?
- How will 'Industry 4.0' and the 'Internet of things' drive efficiency and create new opportunities for aluminium?
- Can the US cope with being the largest importer of aluminium in the world - where next for the Mid-West premium?
BOOK NOW! [Enter code ABN10 at checkout and save 10% off the delegate rate!]
To find out how issues related to sustainability will significantly influence the future of the aluminium market and the strategies of the companies that operate within it, book your place at CRU's World Aluminium Conference 2017.
About CRU Group:
CRU Group is an independent business analysis, and consultancy group focused on the mining, metals and fertilizer sectors. Founded in the late 1960s and still privately owned to ensure its independence, the group employs more than 200 experts in London, Beijing, Mumbai, Santiago, Sydney and key centres within the United States.
Dominic Halahan Portfolio Director CRU Events Tel: +44-20-7903-2000 www.crugroup.com/events