Rubicon Minerals Presentation Now Available for On-Demand Viewing
Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
TORONTO, April 16, 2018 /CNW/ -- Rubicon Minerals Corp. (OTCQX: RBYCF | TSX: RMX) ("Rubicon" or the "Company") based in Toronto and focused on gold exploration in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, today announced that the April 12th presentation from George Ogilvie, P.Eng., President and Chief Executive Officer of Rubicon, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Rubicon's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Completed a successful 2017 Exploration Program at the Phoenix Gold Project with encouraging drill results;
- Exploration continues with an expanded 2018 Exploration Program that includes 24,000 metres of drilling, 25,000 to 30,000 tonnes of testing mining and bulk sample processing, and work on the Close Proximity exploration targets near the Project;
- Preliminary Structural Interpretation of the F2 Gold Deposit demonstrates better continuity of gold mineralization compared to the 2016 interpretation;
- Test mining is underway with more than 10,000 tonnes of stockpiled mineralized material on surface; and
- On track to deliver an updated NI 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate in the second half of 2018.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
About Rubicon Minerals Corporation
Rubicon Minerals Corporation is an advanced gold exploration-stage company that owns the Phoenix Gold Project, located in the prolific Red Lake gold district in northwestern Ontario, Canada. Additionally, Rubicon controls over 280 square kilometres of prime exploration ground in Red Lake and over 900 square kilometres of mineral property interests in the emerging Long Canyon gold district that straddles the Nevada-Utah border in the United States. Rubicon's shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (ticker: RMX). and currently trades on the OTCQX Markets (ticker: RBYCF).
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rubicon-minerals-presentation-now-available-for-on-demand-viewing-300629996.html
SOURCE Rubicon Minerals Corp.
Rubicon Minerals Corp., Allan Candelario, CFA, Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Development, +1-416-766-2804, email@example.com; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, John Viglotti, VP, Investor Relations Products and Services, Cision / PR Newswire / MultiVu, +1.201.360.6767, firstname.lastname@example.org