One World Lithium Announces Engagement of Cognitive Corporate Services
Cognitive was founded by the same team of industry leaders behind Vancouver capital markets advisory firm, ECMB Capital Partners Inc. Cognitive specializes in supporting private and public companies by enhancing investor communications and deploying innovative digital strategies that allow the company to capture the attention of capital markets and accredited investors. The Cognitive team has deep experience across a wide range of industries, including the battery metals space. John Costigan, CEO of Cognitive (and Managing Partner at ECMB), leads a team that has successfully assisted mining, exploration, and technology companies in raising over CAD $200 million in exploration and growth capital over the last seven years.
Cognitive will employ an innovative digital marketing strategy that will enable the Company to reach targeted audiences using media including smart content, videos, digital ads, webinars, and automated emails. These assets will be distributed across a range of digital media, including an improved social media presence for OWL, which Cognitive will develop.
Under the terms of the agreement, Cognitive will be paid a monthly fee and has been granted an option to purchase up to 800,000 common shares of the Company at an exercise price of $0.075 per common share. The stock options are exercisable on or before October 21, 2022 with 150,000 vesting on December 21, 2020, 150,000 vesting on February 21, 2021, 250,000 vesting on March 21, 2021 and the balance vesting on April 21, 2021.
Douglas Fulcher, CEO and director of the Company commented, "we have confidence in the innovative services that Cognitive provides, not only its in-depth knowledge of technologies, but also its leading-edge approach to increasing capital market awareness."
About One World Lithium Inc.
One World Lithium Inc. is an exploration and development company focused on lithium in brine projects. It currently has earned a 60% property interest with an option to acquire a further 30% property interest for a total of a 90% property interest in the 103,450 hectare (399 square mile) Salar del Diablo lithium brine project located in the State of Baja California, Mexico.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of One World Lithium Inc.,
President and Chief Executive Officer
For further information please visit www.oneworldlithium.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1-604-564-2017 Extension-3
Forward-Looking Information: This press release may include forward looking information within the meaning of Canadian securities legislation. Forward looking information is based on certain key expectations and assumptions made by the management of the OWL, including the intention of OWL to proceed with the advancement of the Property. Although OWL believes that the expectations and assumptions on which such forward looking information is based are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on the forward-looking information because OWL can give no assurance that they will prove to be correct. Forward looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release. OWL disclaims any intent or obligation to update publically any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or results or otherwise, other than as required by applicable securities laws. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from the those anticipated in such statements, important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the company's expectations include: (I) inability of OWL to execute its business plan and raise the required financing (II) accuracy of mineral or resource exploration activity (III) continued access to mineral property and (IV) risks and market fluctuations common to the mining industry and lithium sector in particular. The reader is cautioned that assumptions used in the preparation of any forward-looking information may prove to be incorrect. Events or circumstances may cause actual results to differ materially from those predicted, as a result of numerous known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, some of which are beyond the control of the OWL. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking information contained in this press release
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its Market Regulator (as that term is defined in the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Copyright (c) 2020 TheNewswire - All rights reserved.