Valence Industries Ltd (ASX:VXL) Investor Presentation - October 2015
- High grade, large flake graphite resource with low impurities
- Low cost reserve, targeting lowest quartile production costs
- Proven metallurgical performance (Up to +95.5% Concgrade)
- Proven customer demand for Uley graphite
- Potential to generate significant cash operating margins.
New management Team:
Managing Director - Robert Mencel
- +25yrs Experienced Mining and Engineering Executive. Previous roles include MD & COO (Ironclad Mining), GM (Mount Gibson Iron, Normandy), Business Manager/Project Director (Tenix)
Chief Marketing Officer - Chris Whiteley
- +25yrs of international sales and business development experience in carbon black, carbon composites and all types of graphite products. Previous roles include International Sales Manager POCO Graphite Inc; Director of Global Sales & Marketing -Toyo TansoPA Graphite, Vice President Sales & Marketing Ontario Graphite Ltd
Chief Strategy Officer - Chris Darby
- +23yrs Legal and Business Development Experience. Founder of Valence Industries, ongoing focus on corporate strategy and graphene research partnerships
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Valence Industries Ltd:
Valence Industries Ltd. (ASX:VXL) is an industrial manufacturing company producing high grade flake graphite products for distribution and sale to global markets. Valence Industries owns established processing facilities and infrastructure to manufacture a wide range of graphite product lines for multiple applications and multiple industries. Valence Industries produces and sells its graphite products from its Uley Graphite facilities in regional South Australia for delivery to diversified markets for graphite in the Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
Valence Industries Ltd.
Valence Industries Ltd. Corporate Headquarters Investor Relations T: +61-8-8418-8564 E: firstname.lastname@example.org WWW: www.valenceindustries.com