Rumble Resources Ltd: Independence JV Update - Exploration commenced on Fraser Range Projects
Independence have advised the Company of the below activities that were recently undertaken and have provided an outline of the planned exploration activities for Q3 and Q4 of the 2018 financial year.
Work completed to date:
- Aircore drilling over Big Red and Thunderdome (112 holes for 12,189m); assays are currently being received with results to be provided when available;
- A ground gravity survey is being acquired at 400 x 400m spacing over Thunderdome and Big Red. This survey is currently nearing completion.
Work planned for Q3/Q4 includes:
- Aircore drilling at the Thunderstorm Project. Initial ground clearing and heritage work is expected to commence in February;
- Review of geochemical results from the Thunderdome and Big Red tenements. Anomalous areas will be followed up with moving loop EM (MLEM) and subsequent drilling, conditional on results;
- Airborne EM (SPECTREM) to be flown over Thunderstorm (weather permitting). Aircore drilling has shown depth to basement in the Big Red-Thunderdome area ranges from approximately 90-120m. Given the thickness and the conductive nature of the overburden it is unlikely that SPECTREM will be completed over the Big Red and Thunderdome tenements.
Please note that timelines for planned programs are conditional on ground conditions, contractor availability and a range of other factors.
A total of 112 AC holes for 12,189m were drilled over the tenements at Big Red and Thunderdome (Image 2 in link below). Details of the drill program are summarized in table 1 below.
Assay results are pending and will be assessed in detail once received.
Tenement Collars Metres Drilled Av. Hole Depth (m)
Big Red 20 2,311 116
Thunderdome 92 9,878 107
Total 112 12,189 109
Rumble looks forward to providing further exploration results as they become available.
To view tables and figures, please visit:
About Rumble Resources Ltd:
Rumble Resources Ltd. (ASX:RTR) (FRA:20Z) is an Australian based exploration company, officially admitted to the ASX on the 1st July 2011. Rumble was established with the aim of adding significant value to its current gold and base metal assets and will continue to look at mineral acquisition opportunities both in Australia and abroad.
About Independence Group Nl:
Nickel mining and gold and base metals exploration
Source: Rumble Resources Ltd. / Independence Group NL
Rumble Resources Ltd.
Shane Sikora, CEO